Breaking News

Robbie Williams On Liam Gallagher's ‘For What It’s Worth’ And More


Robbie Williams has spoken about Liam Gallagher in an interview with Robbie Williams with the NME, read the full article here.

Liam Gallagher is NME’s Godlike Genius at this year’s NME Awards. Would you come and do a song with him?

Yeah, I’d do a song with him. My favourite song of the year is his track ‘For What It’s Worth’. I think it’s the best song either Liam or Noel has written in the last 20 years.

What do you love so much much about it?

It’s amazing and timeless; it just hits that sweet spot. It’s universal and speaks straight to the heart. He just got it completely right. I love it. Would I like to perform it with him at the NME Awards? I would like to see his face when you ask him.

No comments