Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says He Has No Unfinished Business With Oasis


Noel Gallagher has spoken about reforming Oasis to the current issue of Q and said he has no unfinished business with the band.

He said "I don't need the money, I don't need the glory, I don't need to relive the memories. If I was to get Oasis back together tomorrow and then do a tour, I'd have a hundred million dollars in the bank but I'd have learnt fuck-all. I'd have actually wasted a year of being in the studio with a person like David Holmes. It would be the death of me as a person." And what would be the point? "I could understand if we were a band who'd been going for five years and were just at our peak, but Oasis have got no unfinished business. We did it. We fucking did it, and then some. It's done."

No comments