Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Calls Calvin Harris "The Most Boring F*cking Person"


An insult from Liam Gallagher is a badge of honour. Whether he's calling Chris Martin "a geography teacher" or laying into the "fucking Amish people" that make up Mumford and Sons, the former frontman's acid tongue is only reserved for those at the top of their game.

So Calvin Harris will be happy to hear that Gallagher has a few choice words for him.

When asked about whether DJs had become the new rock stars in an interview with Huck magazine, the former Oasis singer said: "Not in my world, they haven't. What, Calvin fuckin' Harris? The most boring fucking person? Fuck off, mate... I'll tell you what they've become: the new accountants"

He was then asked if he believed himself to be the greatest living rock icon, to which he replied: "Others have said it and I do believe they're not fucking wrong".

"I think people are starting to realise what they've been missing.

"Someone who's completely 100 percent into it; someone who doesn't bullshit people or stand for bullshit."

Needless to say he took some time out to target Noel, too. He labelled his brother a "Tory boy" and accused him of arranging meetings with Johnny Marr and Paul Weller before Oasis broke up.

"I certainly didn't ruin Oasis," Liam said. "I fucking love Oasis. Why would I want to split it up? It proper fuckin' riles me, that. But real Oasis fans haven't picked sides. They're just like, 'Fuckin' hell, them two.'."

Source: www.esquire.co.uk

No comments