Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's Latest Tweets


Martin Tyler you not meant to be neutral when covering a match you old red tart LG x

@_brynwatson He's a cunt

@_brynwatson Had a run in with him once in mancinis mangers room he was whispering in my mates ear about me he got told

@thomasbernardes Nearly

@thomasbernardes Eh la is a killer up there with Nowhere man Bleive

What a voice LG X

@DefinitelxMaybe Dya know what I mean be here now rocking chair listen up I hope I think you know and don't look back in anger

See the fake bombing about in his stone island again coz he's in manc he'll be back in his Prada 1st thing tmorrow LG X

It doesn't have to be that way LG X

No seriously don't know how you stand the pain LG X

Opening with Don't look back in anger ending with Rocking chair bout time they were done proper LG not for sale

@ArturoRSanchezH I can sing that better than him with gaffer tape round my mouth you little toad

@joegy3 EASY

@TrippyMorrison Coukd sing that better than him while getting beat over the head with a frying pan

@tomjoe1986 Chuck berry would have been proud

To all you NG fanboys I can and will sing any song he wrote bigger better than him even if I was kicked in the bollox by a wood pigeon LG

Ha ha

@Tasman247 it's been done no better sing this decade than SOFTSOAP

@OhBungalowBill I can't just like I can't be sure your ears r only receptive to toss

To the people who dig what I'm about I know you'll freak out as its proper to the people who hate what I'm about I hope it sends you mad LG

I give you universal gleam I'll help you fix your broken dream I'll give you something you can shout about I won't ever let you down LG X

No comments