Breaking News

Why Noel Gallagher Won't Be Going To See The Stone Roses In 2016













Noel Gallagher has said that he is not interested in seeing The Stone Roses live unless the band record a new album.

Noel spoke to Jo Whiley on BBC Radio 2 last night, as part of an acoustic concert that saw him play a set leaning heavily on his Oasis back catalogue.

With John Squire having joined Gallagher to perform 'Champage Supernova' at Knebworth in 1996, Gallagher was asked if he might join Stone Roses on stage at any of their gigs in Manchester next year.

"I'd love to see Ian Brown sing 'Champagne Supernova'," Gallagher joked. "If they asked, yeah, but I'm not planning to go to the gigs. I didn't really go to the last ones. I did a few gigs with them. If they're going to make a new record I'd go and see that but I've seen them before."

Source: www.nme.com

No comments