Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Learns About New Music From Paul Weller













Noel Gallagher never listens to the radio but learns about new music from his friend Paul Weller.

The 48-year-old rocker rarely listens to the radio any more so only discovers new artists through his friend, who is obsessed with independent stations.

He said: ''I was doing a festival during the summer and Jamie T was on before me and I didn't know any of Jamie T's stuff apart from 'Zombie', which is a great song and he was f***ing amazing.

''All the time I'm thinking, 'Why do I never hear these songs?' I suppose it's because I don't listen to the radio any more.

''I'm really reliant on Paul Weller. I don't know what he does, he must listen to f***ing independent radio all the time because he's forever on the phone to me all the time saying, 'Have you got this? Check this out, check this out.' ''

However, Noel is never very impressed by his pal's recommendations.

Asked if he is ever recommended anything bad, he told Q magazine: ''All the f***ing time. Most of it is s**t. But he's still getting it in there, do you know what I mean?''

Source: www.tv3.ie

No comments