Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On If He Prefers London To Manchester














Taken from a interview with Dutch magazine 'OOR' that is on sale now, thanks to mimmihopps for the translation.

If you live outside the Netherlands you can buy the magazine from here.

Interviewer: London or Manchester?

Noel: Manchester is home. I always go back to the town even I live in London for years now. (thinks deeply) You know what, I say London. The only place where I want to live, then New York as a far second place. Manchester is fantastic for 3 days , then a so called “home coming” feeling goes away . Family, old friends, the pub , a match. They’re great, but there is nothing more for me to keeping myself there. I recently said to my wife , you know what makes London nice? Shall we go to London for a couple of days? While I live just around the corner. You read about so many nice things, the hidden places , but also the big attractions. I would love to visit Buckingham Palace or The House of Parliament. I’ve never been to the Tower Been only once in the Eye long time ago. and I see tourists enjoying of the city. I’ll definitely do same one day. We gonna make a weekend of it.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments