Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Mocks Robbie Williams’ Tips














Beady Eye star won’t let feud with rival end gracefully.

Liam Gallagher isn’t letting his feud with Robbie Williams come to an end gracefully.

The pair have been at each other’s throats in recent weeks after the former Oasis frontman called Robbie a “f***ing fat f***ing idiot”.

Robbie then criticised Beady Eye’s music – which really got Liam’s goat.

Liam snarled back: “We didn’t make a record to satisfy some requirements, this was our project. Robbie Williams said the record’s good but the songs have no chorus. I’d rather shoot myself in the balls than follow his advice.

“I do not listen to other music, so I don’t get my inspiration from anybody else, but maybe I should buy an iPod.”

Liam is also unhappy about the fact that his band had to change the cover of their new album, BE.

It featured a semi-naked picture of photographer Harry Peccinotti's wife lying on her back – and supermarkets said they’d refuse to stock it unless it was changed.

Liam said: “Everyone has nipples, they could have put tape on it if they had to.”

He’s also not been best pleased by some of the reviews it’s had.

He added: “Ultimately the only thing I care about is how people react to the live shows.”

Good mantra to live by.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments