Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Eighty














From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes comrades. It's been a while I know. Not sure what was said the last time we spoke. Had a bit of much needed time off. It was great to be sat round the house doing fuck all. Good practice for the future. Back in the States for the last leg of this tour. Think I've got maybe 9 gigs left? Not sure.

Seems to be dragging now though. Been on tour with that band Snow Patrol and that young 'un Jake Bugg - who I believe has had a #1 album back home. Big shout to the little 'un! A #1 album at 18 years of age!! Pretty mad eh? I think so anyway.

Been to Portland and Seattle and . . . can't remember where else. I know I'm up in Canada now. Somewhere on the road to Winnipeg. Somewhat predictably it's - and I can't overstate this enough even with big fuck off capital letters - FUCKING FREEZING - and I mean - FREEZING!!!!!

Wolves, polar bears (of which I'm neither), mad men and the military can surely only experience such weather conditions? Oh . . . and penguins of course . . . and Eskimos . . . and Russians.

It's colder than Margaret Thatcher's blood one would imagine.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds release International Magic Live At The O2 DVD through Sour Mash Records on October 15.

They will embark on a number European dates before they tour the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg.

 For details on the above and more click here.

No comments