Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Is a Sole Model













Noel Gallagher keeps his favourite trainers as sharp as his tunes.

The 45-year-old has donated a pair to shoe site javari.co.uk’s trainer exhibition at London’s Covent Garden Piazza, running until Sunday.

Noel said: “I tend not to wear my favourite trainers.

“I know it’s nerdy but I tend to just look at them now and again then stick ’em back in the box, then they’re always brand new aren’t they?”

Bless him.

Beyoncé, 31, Jay-Z, 42, and Mo Farah, 29, have also donated footwear.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds have released International Magic Live At The O2 DVD through Sour Mash Records.

They are currently playing the US and Canada alongside Snow Patrol and Jake Bugg.

For details on the above and more click here.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaahhhhh Dailystar, now I see...
tabloid alert needed on this blog!