Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says He's More Like Bill Wyman Than Mick Jagger











Noel Gallagher’s daughter Anais could well be influencing what her old man listens to.

The former Oasis star has been referencing Maroon 5’s Moves Like Jagger.

Noel’s admitted that he can’t dance like Rolling Stones’ frontman Mick but has moves more like Jagger’s former bandmate Bill Wyman.

Talking about his live shows before last night’s gig at Edinburgh Castle, the High Flying Birds singer said: “As the song goes, I haven’t got moves like Jagger – I’ve more got moves like Wyman.

“But people at gigs either want to dance or sing, and I can make people do that.

“And they’re not watching me anyway, because if you look, they’re staring at the heavens singing their hearts out, and that’s magical.”

Asked if he will carry on in music as long as the Rolling Stones, Noel added: “Evidently the Rolling Stones are not a gang any more.

“It’s easier for a solo artist, so I don’t see a time when I’ll retire. I never see a time when I’ll pack in, especially if I’m still writing.

“What else am I going to do? There’s only so much TV you can watch.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

Details of an exclusive strictly limited 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' CD or vinyl singles collectors box can be found here.

No comments