Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: My Wife Got Me Hooked On Bird’s Fags













After revealing he snubbed an approach by Strictly Come Dancing, Noel Gallagher revealed he’s hooked on ‘bird’s’ fags after capitulating to wife Sarah’s demands.

The self-conscious 45-year-old told all when he turned up to the Isle of Wight Festival yesterday to play with his High Flying Birds.

He explained to Absolute Radio: ‘When I met her, she smoked Marlboro Lights and I smoked Benson & Hedges, and she made me change to Marlboro Lights because she reckons Bensons were bad for me. And then do you know what she did? She gave up smoking.

‘So now I smoke bird’s fags and she’s the picture of health.’

Noel’s girlie turn came after he confirmed he’d knocked back the chance to learn a little rumba.

‘I did get offered to do that,’ he confirmed. ‘Yeah, with the best will in the world, no thanks, you know?’

Meanwhile, despite owning a Godlike Genius award Gallagher taunted the other celebs who used speedboats and helicopters to get to the Isle. He said: ‘It looks so undignified when you turn up in a lifejacket. All windswept, like a dog that’s had its head out of the car window for 45 minutes. Just get on the ferry with the people.’

Flying high with his new project, Gallagher said an Oasis reunion was a long time off.

The If I Had A Gun singer said: ‘Funnily enough, I spoke to Gem yesterday. I’m just getting on with it, I’m so busy I don’t really have the chance. It’s been so successful so far.’

Source: www.metro.co.uk

No comments