Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Interviewing Mario Balotelli, Oasis And Beady Eye And More













The BBC recently gave ex-Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher, a lifelong fan of English Premier League whipping boys-turned-superpowers Manchester City, a chance to interview the club’s controversial forward Mario Balotelli. A Tyson-esque loose cannon with talent to match his eccentricity, Balotelli seems like the perfect foil for Gallagher, half of one of the most volatile singer-songwriter partnership/sibling rivalries in rock.

“I don't think I'll take up a career in interviewing. I'd much rather be answering the questions,” Gallagher said. “Asking questions is not my forte. Giving stupid answers is my forte.”

When I called him in Hamburg to preview his tour stop this Thursday at LC Pavilion, give answers he did — some of them stupid, some of them insightful, most of them accented by F-bombs and the occasional “D’you know what I mean?” Over the course of 30 minutes, we covered everything from his take on brother Liam's new band Beady Eye to American sports and politics to Gallagher's home life as a father of three.

To read the full interview click here.

Source: www.columbusalive.com

No comments