Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Twenty Eight













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

Yes…

Well the gig in Auckland was well good. It was my first ever festival and I'd forgotten how much I like them. (Well, not my first EVER, but you know what I mean.)

Got down the site early to see them rock'n'roll soldiers Kasabian. They were somewhat predictably very fuckin' good indeed. Immaculately turned out. Well stylish!!!

The morning after, whilst in a mad rush packing / eating breakfast, I had a brilliantly funny scene with a hotel employee in my room. I won't go into it here 'cos it won't look good in print, but it was classic Laurel & Hardy gear. I'll tell you next time I see you.

Met some woman at the airport yesterday who comes over asking would I do a photo with her husband… "Aww, go on," she says. "It'll make his day… His mates are always taking the piss out of him 'cos he looks like you!!!!!" Charming, eh? How does one refuse that request?

I sat next to a priest on the plane!!!!!!!!!! Dunno why that warrant's a mention, but it does. A real fuckin' priest. He had the full rig out on and all… Mega!!!!!

Bar one petty criminal birthday boy customs and immigration was negotiated expertly. Arrived here on the Gold Coast late yesterday evening (I said Gold Coast, not golf course!!).

This hotel is a nightmare. It's a proper blimmin' holiday resort. Full of fat people in towels. Hell on earth.

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

No comments