Breaking News

Noel Gallagher’s Training For Gigs













Out and about in London? Keep an eye out on the Underground for Noel Gallagher.

He could afford a fleet of limos but he's been getting public transport to rehearsals as he prepares for his first solo tour.

Noel revealed: "My routine is I start work at 11, do two hours of promo, get on the Tube, go to rehearsals, get back on the Tube.

"Then I'm home at six to do the kids' baths and watch the football."

The former Oasis man also cleared up confusion about his new name: "The High Flying Birds is me and the songs really.

"The live band are all mates. I don't want it to sound too slick.

"We're not a band. You'll see that when we play live."

Noel added: "There are four Oasis songs in the setlist. I may go as far as five.

"I don't really see them as Oasis songs any more, I see them as my songs. I wrote them myself.

"We've all got to move on."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments