Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: Me And Noel Will Be Pals Again











After months of snide digs, Liam Gallagher finally has a kind word to say about brother Noel.

The Beady Eye frontman says one day they will patch things up - and thinks Noel's solo stuff will be good.

Liam said: "Listen, me and him will be sweet, man.

"Our little venture's come to an end but I'll never have a bad word about Oasis, it was f*****' amazing.

"It's why I'm adored by millions. But it's over and we're buzzin'. And I hope our kid's buzzin'. I f*****' do actually. I hope he's gonna make great records. And he probably will."

However, Liam's brotherly love was short-lived. The singer put the boot in by dishing the dirt about old Oasis riders. He also told Q Magazine - out on January 25 - "It was Noel-y Gallagher who had a little ensemble of f*****' flowers every week and his little chocolates.

"Like I give a f*** about flowers being in my dressing room.

"We've had to scrape off half the s*** on our rider, going 'Oil of Ulay?!' "

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

The fact is the pals are brothers). They're linked tighter than both of them could think. It's not just one and the same blood streaming in their veins, it's OASIS..It has been so, and IT IS this way, and always gonna be like that..
love them, hardcorecherub)