Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Speaks About Beady Eye



Liam Gallagher says the debut album from his new band Beady Eye will "blow people's heads off."

He said: "I feel good man, I'm confident. It's a good album, good tunes, I'm singing great, it's good.

"Obviously I'm singing and I'm not singing any different than I was in Oasis, although I like to think I'm singing a bit better than that, because I've had a bit of time off.

"It's just rock 'n' roll man, Beatles and The Stones, you know what I mean? We've not gone dubstep or anything.

"I think we've got a lot of energy back, a lot of energy that we might have lost in the later days of Oasis, you know what I mean? The music is light on its feet and we're stomping a bit."

Liam also whetted the appetites of gig-goers as Beady Eye prepare to hit the road in March.

He added: "Without a doubt the smaller gigs are where it's at. You only do the big ones for financial reasons, but I'm looking forward to playing gigs big, small, whatever. It's gonna be great.

"We're rehearsing at the moment and it's gonna blow people's heads off. We're gonna go all over the world."

He was speaking at the launch of his clothes shop Pretty Green in Manchester and admitted his new material will sound like Oasis but he thinks that's no bad thing.

Click here to win a 'Indigo Denim Western Jacket' from Pretty Green.

No comments