Breaking News

Beady Bye Were Formed The Same Day Oasis Split















Liam Gallagher has told the NME that he, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock immediately formed Beady Eye after Oasis split in August 2009 in Paris.

The singer said that the band were formed "that night" he added "We all went back to the hotel, got on the piss and it was like, 'Alright lets fucking do this.' I might have apologised to the lads, I might not have, I can't remember."

When asked about the fight with brother Noel, that finally split up the band after eighteen years Liam said: "It was just another argument between me and our kid had about the usual, just fucking.... him being him and me being me. End of.

It wasn't a big fucking deal, we'd had a lot worse. But I think it was just time, man. I don't think his heart was in it anymore anyway. He wasn't with us no more. So he started the argument, and that was it - I bit. Perfect. I played right into his hands. So there you go."

Beady Eye recently announced a short European tour for March 2011 including six dates in the UK that sold out in thirty minutes. Jeff Wootton and Matt Jones will perform live bass and keyboard duties for the groups live dates.

The band's debut studio album, 'Different Gear, Still Speeding', produced by Steve Lillywhite is released on the 28th February 2011.

Click here to win a 'Indigo Denim Western Jacket' from Pretty Green.

No comments