Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'Beady Eye Will Be Bigger Than Oasis'















Singer also slams Noel...

Liam Gallagher has claimed that his new band Beady Eye will be bigger than Oasis.

The group, which consists of Oasis’ former line-up minus his brother Noel, were three-quarters of the way through recording their debut album.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, Gallagher said Beady Eye sounded “similar” to Oasis, but also like T-Rex and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Asked if they would be bigger than his former band, he replied: “It’ll be bigger.

“I’ve got no doubt about the music, no doubt about me. I’ve never sounded better. It’s proper rock’n’roll.

“Oasis was a pop band compared to what we’re doing.”

Gallagher also hit out at Noel, saying he no longer spoke to his brother, who Oasis after a row in France in August 2009.

“Don’t want to either,” he said.

“It’s done and dusted. He’s living his life, I’m living mine. I hope he’s happy in what he does and I’m happy in what I do.”

Beady Eye are due to release their debut single at the end of this year.

Source: www.gigwise.com

'Time Flies... 1994-2009' is out now for more details click here.

1 comment

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

It looks like you have to pay to watch the interview.

I will get the paper later today and scan the article. Hopefullt someone will YouTube it.

I will put the scans in the comment box when I get them.