Breaking News

Twisted Wheel: We Want To Hug Noel Gallagher



Bright, bold and deafeningly loud, Twisted Wheel are determined to make the world sit up and take notice.

They recently supported The Enemy on their UK tour, Oasis on their European tour and Paul Weller on a series of British forests gigs, but now they’re stepping out of the shadows and into the limelight on their own.

Their self-titled debut album was released last year, and has received positive reviews from all corners of the music press. Surely that’s a big boost to a new band?

“It’s hard to keep up with them all,” says Jonny. “I read a few on the internet and then we go on tour and I don’t see anything for weeks. I think even better than the reviews is that Paul Weller and Oasis have said they like us, and they’re just legends. Things are looking good so far.

“You have to pinch yourself, you know. I burst into hysterics when I think about it sometimes, you can’t beat it.

“Oasis have always been such an inspiration to me, and when I was younger, I dreamed of maybe meeting them one day. Before I knew it I was playing on tour with them. It’s unreal. You’ve got to keep your cool though, even if I want to just give them all a massive hug.”

They’ve certainly enjoyed supporting their heroes...

“It’s the best way to get known, I think,” says Jonny. “As we’re not getting played on Radio 1, we have to play live, and hopefully get ourselves a reputation as a great live band. That’ll make up for it. I love playing live, absolutely love it.”

Read the full article here.

Source: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Vote for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' for 'BRITs Album of 30 Years' HERE!

No comments