Breaking News

Who Needs Liam?











Noel Out On Lash For First Time Since Split

He stormed out of Oasis... but don't expect Noel Gallagher to be crying his heart out.

On the contrary, he's partying his heart out instead - well, at least he was on Tuesday night.

We were there as he enjoyed his first big night out since he walked out on Oasis after one bustup too many with brother Liam.

The rocker - usually happiest nursing a pint down his local - was a surprise guest at the reopening of celebrity haunt Chinawhite.

He told us: "I'm having a good time, and the support from my fans has been great. I'm looking forward to doing my own thing, bringing out my own music. I'm glad that's what people want to hear. I am not thinking about much else, Oasis or Liam, I'm just having a good time."

He certainly was, canoodling with his missus Sara McDonald as she perched on his knee. Scantily clad glamour girls hovered by his £5,000 VIP table - with champers and vodka mixers on tap - and blokes chanted his name. He gave them the thumbs-up and told them he was doing OK.

Then, giving Sara a squeeze, he winked: "We're gonna have a slumber party tonight."

Sadly our invite didn't extend that far.

Other guests included Strictly's Jo Wood and daughter Leah, Chelsy Davy, Natalie Imbruglia and Princess Beatrice. Meanwhile, his brother Liam was out yesterday with his wife Nicole and her sister Natalie. Liam and Nat's hubby - The Prodigy's Liam Howlett - later sat, exhausted, on a bench after a jog round a North London park.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments