Breaking News

Fake Off, Vern











Gangly Vernon Kay is cruising for a bruising after accusing Liam Gallagher of wearing fake tan.

The goofy telly presenter almost ended up munching a knuckle sandwich from the Oasis front-man.

Naughty Vern, 35, told us: “I was at a gig with my little brother and Liam Gallagher was backstage.

“I shouted over: ‘Liam are you wearing fake tan?’ and he got up, swaggered up to me and said: ‘No I’m f***ing not’ and walked off.

I thought it was going to hit me.”

It’s not the first time Liam’s thrown a man-strop.

He punched Gazza, 42, at the Groucho Club before spraying him with a fire extinguisher.

And earlier this year he launched a foul-mouthed attack on a student who threw a coin onto the stage.

Oasis wing man Noel Gallagher, 42, later blogged: “Liam exploded with pretend rage the minute he walked on. Strange cat. Probably on his man period.”

But Vernon, left, claims Liam, 36, is still his number one hero.

He told Channelbee.com: “In my eyes Liam Gallagher is the man, the ultimate rock ’n’ roll icon of this day. He’s got the swagger, the attitude, the clothes, he is the dude!”

And not even the thought of the rocker prancing about in paper pants covered in tanning gunk, waving his orange palms, is enough to put him off.

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

No comments