Breaking News

Jo Whiley: "It's Noel Gallagher's Fault I Was Pregnant'














The ScotsMan sat down with Radio 1 DJ Jo Whiley, here's a small excerpt from the interview.

Liam and Noel Gallagher think she's one of the "coolest" women of their vast female acquaintance. When I mention this to Whiley, she laughs and exclaims: "Yeah, but you can never be cool to your kids!"

"Actually, you know, Noel Gallagher's responsible for Coco. I bumped into him and his girlfriend Sara, shopping in Selfridges. He was looking radiant. He and Sara had their new baby boy, Donovan, with them. Little Donovan was just weeks old, and Noel and Sara were so happy, and made it look so easy, cosy and fun, that I decided then and there that the day had come. In fact, when I announced I was pregnant I texted Noel and told him it was all his fault!"

Read the full interview by clicking here.

Source: thescotsman.scotsman.com

Tickets are still available for a number shows on Oasis' largest-ever UK Stadium tour, click here for availability of tickets.

No comments