Breaking News

Wayne Rooney Gets His Own Back On Noel Gallagher












Red Devil Wayne Rooney got his ultimate Roo-venge on Manchester City fan Noel Gallagher – by sending him a signed photo of himself scoring.

The United ace was desperate to get his own back after the Oasis rocker sprayed Rooney’s birthday guitar sky blue.

So Wazza, 23, fired back by putting one past Noel’s beloved City in a derby. And he rubbed salt in the wound by sending the bushy-browed Manc a signed snap of his goal celebration.

The tit-for-tat war was sparked after Wayne’s wife Coleen, 22, asked Noel to sign a guitar for the striker’s birthday.

City nut Noel, 41, said: “A really nice vintage Les Paul guitar arrives at my office and I said: ‘Who’s this for?’ and one of the girls asks me if I know Coleen McLoughlin.

“I asked, in a colourful way, what exactly she wanted and I was handed a letter asking if I’d sign the guitar for Wayne Rooney.

“So I took it to a mate of mine for a few alterations. Coleen kept calling to ask if I’d signed it yet, so I told the girls to tell her it’d be another week.

“We stripped it down, varnished it in City blue and wrote the lyrics to Blue Moon all over it.”

But Noel added: “Not long after, he scored in the derby and sent me a picture of him and Rio Ferdinand celebrating with the message: ‘To Noel, love Spongebob. A great day’.”

Source: www.dailystar.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

"I asked, in a colourful way, what exactly she wanted"




hahahahhaha noel!!!!