Breaking News

Oasis In Lisbon Setlist And Videos



Wonderwall



Don't Look Back In Anger

Last nights setlist from the Atlantico Pavillion, Lisbon, Portugal.

Fuckin' In The Bushes
Rock 'N' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes & Alcohol
The Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothin'
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Did you go to last nights gig?

Send in your pictures to scyhodotcom@gmail.com and I will add them to tour archive.

The bands next stop is Toulouse on Tueday...

2 comments

DInei said...

I WAS THEREEE!!
just beatifull, but the public was expecting some more, Live forever, Acquiesce, Stand by me...

we hope they come back soon

Anonymous said...

greatest day of my life :)