Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's Tour Diary for oasisinet.com

Can't get shut of this fuckin' cold. A major-major pain in the arsehole. Still, it does mean one can legitimately drink before going onstage. Whiskey, hot water, half a lemon and a splash of honey (a Hot Toddy they call it - handsome!). Helps make it fun, at least.

Incidentally, I hate that word, 'Toddy'. It makes me feel uncomfortable, that and the word 'latte' AND the word 'bonkers'. The latter almost drives me to violence.

We're in Belgium. I have no idea why. We're supposed to be in France. I'm in a hotel in Brussels. Called the "Amigo"? How very..erm, Spanish. Added to that I have a fuckin' didgeridoo in my room!! A fuckin' didgeridoo? It's a cultural mess. It's absolutely bastard bonk..oh, fuck off!!

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments