Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's Tour Diary for oasisinet.com

Where've we been since last time? Fuck knows. Gothenburg last night. That much I do know.

Met up with some old friends. From that band "The Soundtrack Of Our Lives". They were dj'ing at some club. Pretty fuckin' rowdy, as I remember. Think there was a definite Viking element to the evening.

Met the Swedish cultural minister last night! Bit of a dude, by all accounts. Lord knows what shit I filled his head with. Sven Goran Eriksson probably.

Just on the way to Oslo. Norway.

I like Scandinavia . Very clean.

I must go. I think I'm starting to ramble.

In a bit.

GD.

PS: Still trying to get to the bottom of who had 1 glass of Port and a packet of cheese and onion crisps in Amsterdam the other night. Everyone's taking the 5th. The smart money's on the guy from Q Magazine though. We may never know.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments