Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's Tour Diary for oasisinet.com

Arright. Happy new year and all that. How was x.mas for you (not that I give a shit)? I didn't bother much with the unpacking when we got home after the USA tour. But on closer inspection, on the day I packed for this bit, it would seem that somewhere between Washington and Heathrow some C**T baggage handler has been and stole a leather jacket (my favourite, favourite jacket) out of my suitcase. Don't know why I'm telling you this, but I'm devastated.

It's good to be back at work, I must say. If only to pick up the electric guitar again. Just come from Nantes. In France. Which, quite frankly, felt like it was still closed for the holidays. Did manage to stay in THE SHITTEST hotel in the world though. And buy a pair of scissors (don't ask).

I'm looking forwards to this. It's my favourite bit. Great countries. Great cities. Nice people all over the place. We've got some actually brilliant support bands as well.. Twisted Wheel. Glasvegas and Free Peace (who you won't have heard of yet). Google them (I believe that's what you young people do, innit?)

Today we're in Brussels. It's pissing down. I'm staying in bed all day.

In a bit.

GD.

PS: Did anyone get that "Psychedelic Bubbles" album?

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments