Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

What happened there then? Seem to have missed a couple of days! That'll teach me to try keeping up with Ricky Hatton (safe journey home, lad - it's been a fuckin' pleasure!).

Been in Guadalajara for the last 48 hours (or is it 24? Fuck knows, I can't remember).

Met a woman at Mexico airport who asked me could I get her son any tickets for last night's gig.

"Tickets? Not my bag, love. I can put him on the guest list though?

"Tell him to bring i.d." I said. "Just in case there's any problemos".

"I.d.?" says the woman. "He has no i.d.. He's only 6!!"

SIX!!?

City won away in Europe. Wonders never cease, etc. Fuck that "orange" kit though. Actually, its official title is "Blaze"! Either way, it's horrible. Get rid.

Couldn't tell you what the show was like last night. The crowd were so loud I couldn't hear much of anything else. They seemed to enjoy it so it's all good, I expect.

Incidentally, I may have tasted the greatest can of Guinness of all time last night. Quite unbelievable.

Just about to fly to Monterey. Not the one where they had that festival in the 60s (that's in California), but the real one about 5 hours from here.

Gotta plane to catch.

Hasta luego.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments