Breaking News

Killers Star Considered Oasis Tattoo




















The Killers frontman Brandon Flowers has admitted that he once considered getting an Oasis tattoo.

Flowers told Shortlist that his admiration for the British group almost inspired him to have a permanent record of them on his skin.

"When I was 20 I debated getting an Oasis tattoo on either my arm or my back, but I couldn't make a decision," he said.

The 'Human' singer also confessed that an Oasis song convinced him to pursue a career in music.

"Listening to 'Don't Look Back In Anger', I was reborn," he explained. "I was like, 'That's it, that's what I want to do.'"

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Don't suppose you know the name of the photographer who took the featured picture do you?

Thanks
x