Breaking News

Oasis World Tour Starts Today In Seattle














The Oasis world tour starts today at the WaMu Theater in Seattle (USA), before moving on to Cananda.

This is the set list that the band played on August 14th, to some very lucky competition winners in London.

Rock 'n' Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes And Alcohol
The Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture

The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothing
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
My Big Mouth
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger (Acoustic)
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

The set list included six new songs taken from the bands new album Dig Out You Soul.

The Shock Of The Lightning, To Be Where There's Life, Waiting For The Rapture, Ain't Got Nothing, I'm Outta Time and Falling Down.

Also included in the set list for the first time in years were My Big Mouth, Slide Away, Supersonic and the return of the colossal I Am The Walrus.

You can read various reviews from the gig, and the first reviews of the new album that were played to the winners before the gig over at stoptheclocks.org

Will fans be treated to the same set list tonight?

If you are going to any of the upcoming shows, click here to submit your pictures.

Click here to vote for us at the BT Music Awards.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar enough with the new material to be 100% sure but I believe "Waiting for the Rapture" and "I'm Outta Time" were omitted from tonight's show.

"My Big Mouth" was also omitted (too bad, I would have been very pleasantly surprised to hear it).

The show began with a pre-recorded rendition of "Fuckin' in the Bushes," right before the band took the state.