Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Blames Fatherhood For Lack Of Rehearsal Time




















Oasis star Noel Gallagher has blamed his new baby boy for not giving him enough time to rehearse for his performance at the BBC electric proms.

The singer/guitarist joined fellow rockers The Coral at London's Roundhouse for the concert on Wednesday night (24Oct07), but insists fatherhood is taking its toll on his working life.

He says, "I was supposed to rehearse yesterday but, as I have recently become a dad, my little lad put pay to that the night before by keeping me up all night, so I was knackered (tired)."

Gallagher's girlfriend Sara MACDonald gave birth to the couple's son Donovan last month (Sep07).

However, Gallagher still managed to wow the crowds, despite the lack of rehearsal time.

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments