Breaking News

Liam's Away On Olé Day




















Dear Noel,

All right, Our Kid,

I’m just on me holidees with the bird and that.

I’m fed up of them posh places – they only feed you foreign muck, you know what I mean?

All me and the missus Nicole want, you know like, is some Cigarettes and duty-free Alcohol and we’re sweet.

So we’re in Spain with her good mate Mel Blatt, whose been soaking up the sunshiiiiiine in her black cossie.

Being a Rock’n’Roll Star and all that the Masterplan was just to blend in with the rest of the geezers.












So I bought a hat and some dad kecks for the pool – they look top mate.

Anyway, fella, I’m off to ger on me Simpsons inflatable and enjoy the Importance Of Being Idle for a while.

Stop Crying Your Heart Out, we’ll be home soon.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments