Breaking News

Mid-Life Croasis?




















Liam's A Fan Of McFly!

Foul-Mothes hardman of rock Liam Gallagher has found himself some new mates to er, hang with: McFly.

We can reveal the former Oasis brawler has struck up an extraordinary friendship with his cuddly young chums after they met on an ITV show.

So we just have to ask the loved-up Oasis singer: Liam, is everything all right mate?

Frontman Danny Jones tells us: "I was really star-struck when I met Liam. He's my idol but I did my best not to show it. He kept saying: 'I buzz off you guys man,' and said that he'd love to appeal to kids too.

"That made my year." Dad-of three Liam has taken Danny, 20, Tom Fletcher, 21, Harry Judd, 20, and Dougie Poynter, 19, under his wing. Danny burbles: "When I met him I was expecting him to be rowdy like everyone imagines he'd be. But he's done with all that. Being a father has mellowed him - and he seemed quite innocent."

Danny reveals how Liam also gave them fatherly advice about being in the music biz.

He gushes: "We spoke about the bands and how I wanted us to be more accepted. We want to get invited to things like the NME Awards. He gave us really sound advice and stuff. He's so cool. We had such a laugh and I talked to him about shoes and jeans and it turns out we both love Clarks Wallabees shoes in classic beige." Crikey!

This month we told how Liam had become pals with I'm A Celeb's Matt Willis and David Gest after meeting Gesty during lunch with girlfriend Nicole Appleton.

Spotting Liza Minnelli's ex across the room at Wolseley in Piccadilly, London, Liam rushed over and declared: "I love you man, I voted for you in the jungle.

He got him to call former Busted star Matt who said: "David goes, 'There's some guy here. He keeps kissing me and telling me I'm awesome. His name's Liam.'

"Suddenly I hear, 'Hey, sound! You're ace, kid. You did really well.' I was like, 'Hello Liam!'"

It gets worse. Take That's Gary Barlow says that Liam always gives him a huge hug whenever they bump into each other.

Expect news of a duet with Sir Cliff in the new year!

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments