Breaking News

Matt Willis Says Liam Loves Him



















Mr Willis tells us about a very surprise phone call...

King of the jungle Matt Willis has revealed to MTV UK News that Liam Gallagher is one of his biggest fans.

The 'I'm A Celebrity...' star told us, "David Gest rang me the other day and he passed me the phone and goes, 'There’s some guy here and he keeps on kissing me, and telling me I’m awesome. He is with lots of girls and his name is Liam.'

"Suddenly I got, 'Hey, sound! You're f*cking ace kid. You did really well.' I was like, 'Hello Liam Gallagher on my mobile telephone, how the bloody hell are you?!' I was like, 'Wow, that’s amazing.' (And) All Saints voted for me. How cool is that?"

The former Busted dude, whose new single 'Don't Let It Go To Waste' is out now, made no bones about why he went on the reality show either.

"I went on it is for selfish reasons, because I have an album out. I wanted to promote that. It was that reason, I’m not gonna lie.

"I’m not gonna write a book. I’m not going to do any magazine deals, it’s not really me. As long as I sell enough records to make another one, I will be happy. It’s back to work for me, which is nice."

And if his plans go well don't rule out the release of a jungle-inspired duet.

"(Jason Donovan and I) talked about writing a song together. He is a really cool guy. I hope he does some cool stuff, we will see more of Jason Donovan. 'Especially For You' - I could sing the Kylie bit!"

Classic...

Source: www.mtv.co.uk

No comments