Breaking News

Gallagher: 'Better To Speak Out Than Stay Silent'















British rocker Noel Gallagher has defended his outspoken views on life - and believes its better for celebrities to speak out than stay silent.

The Wonderwall rocker is notorious for his opinionated rants, and his recent targets have included Sir Elton John, The Beatles, Scissor Sisters and Green Day.

But Gallagher insists not censoring yourself is much better than being a "no comment" run-of-the-mill celebrity. He says, "I certainly don't censor myself but I know for a fact that most of my peers, before you get to interview them, you are handed a list of what you can and can't ask.

Ask me anything, anything, I've got an opinion on most things. "However ill-informed my opinion is, at least I've got one."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments