Breaking News

Even Noel's Daughter Has Strong Opinions




















The Who play the Air Canada Centre on Monday night in support of their first studio album in 24 years -- Endless Wire.

Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher, who shares a drummer with The Who in Zak Starkey (son of Ringo Starr), recently tried to catch them on tour but parental duties got in the way.

"I actually went to see them in Hyde Park and I had to leave early because my 6-year-old daughter was having a bit of a tantrum," Gallagher told the Sun while in town for his own acoustic show at the Danforth Music Hall last month.

"She's like, 'The f---in' Who. I want to go home.' It was like, 'You don't want to see The Who?' (She's like) 'I'm not interested in The Who. I don't give a s--t. I want the Disney Channel, right now.' So it was either watch The Who or try and tame the beast. Or take the beast home and listen to it on the radio. It was deemed that it was probably better to listen to it on the radio."

Source: www.jam.canoe.ca

No comments