Breaking News

Del Piero Planning Supersonic Final



















OASIS star Noel Gallagher will be Alessandro Del Piero's lucky mascot for the World Cup final against France in Berlin.

Gallagher is friends with the Italian striker and has been asked by Del Piero to turn up to the final in exactly the same clothes he was wearing for the semi-final against Germany.

The Oasis songwriter told www.fifaworldcup.com: "The semi-final was the first time I'd seen Italy play and before the game we went to the hotel and Del Piero was a bit upset because he wasn't starting but he then said, `I'm going to come off the bench and score'."

After the game he said I'd become his lucky mascot so I've got to go to the final and wear the exact same clothes and underwear and socks to bring him good luck.

"So I'll be wearing a white T-shirt and dark blue jeans and trainers."Del Piero is a big Oasis fan and once gave the Gallagher brothers a pair of his boots. "I had to split them with Liam - he's got one boot and I've got the other," said Gallagher, who was left dumbfounded by the semi-final in Dortmund. "I've been to a lot of big football matches in my time but I have to say the atmosphere there was just sensational. If I never see another game in my entire life, that will do for me.

"Gallagher is also confident that Italy will win against France.

He added "I think Zidane has played his great game against Brazil because Brazil let him play. He is not going to be allowed to play on Sunday night."

As for Henry, this is going to either be the defining moment in his career where he is going to be absolutely amazing or, as I think, he won't actually get a kick."

source: www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

No comments